Friday, August 22, 2008

What did you do this summer? and WELCOME BACK!

This summer, I got to do a lot of golfing, which is something I really enjoy doing with my friends, my wife, and my children. It was a great time!
I also got to go to Los Angeles and participate in a ministry called the Ambassadors Academy where I was able to hone my skills in evangelism and outreach! What a blessed and fun event!

And, most recently, I was in New York City for a missions trip with Change Collegian Network where I spent four days with some of the coolest college kids from around the country spreading the Gospel on subways, in parks, in the middle of Times Square, and on boats. 

How did you spend your summer? I hope you got lots of relaxing done and caught up with friends and family. But did you make use of your time for the Lord? Please share in the comments below what you did with your summer, and some goals you have for this school year. I am looking for spiritual goals- what do you want to accomplish this year for the Lord? What do you want to see the Lord develop in you? 

And Join us on Monday nights this fall in CC202 7:00 PM for Change Collegian Network! 

No comments: