Monday, December 8, 2008

Hells Best Kept Secret!


Are you a Christian? How did you decide to follow Christ?
I have heard many different answers:
  • I have always been a Christian.
  • I was raised in the church
  • I go to church every Sunday.
  • I am not a Muslim, Hindu, atheist, or agnostic. By default, I am a Christian!
  • I believe in God
  • I believe in Jesus
  • I was baptized
  • I was confirmed
  • I prayed a prayer at camp
  • I went to an evangelistic crusade and accepted Christ
  • My pastor told me I was a Christian
  • I was raised in America
These are shocking responses, because none of them are found in the Bible! This is the subject of the message Hell's Best Kept Secret:
  • What does the Bible teach about true conversion?
  • What are the necessary elements of conversion?
  • What is God's role in conversion?
  • What is man's role in conversion?
  • What are the tests to see if I have been born again?
If you are curious to discover what it is that you may be missing, you should come to Hell's Best Kept Secret. If you are not a believer in Christ, but you are curious, you should come to Hell's Best Kept Secret. If your Christian walk is a bit, well, unsteady or inconsistent, you should come to Hell's Best Kept Secret.

We invite you to come, and, bring a friend!


No comments: